Medical Disclaimer Information: The information on this website that is health-related is intended for potential client informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a diagnosis, treatment, medical advice or as a substitute for a full and complete physical and blood evaluation by Dr. Zachareas or another licensed physician. It is recommended and advised that all visitors or users of this website seek an appointment and full consultation with Dr. Zachareas or another licensed and qualified physician before using any medication or treatment discussed on this website. All products or treatments mentioned on this site require a consult with Dr. Zachareas or another licensed and qualified physician and a prescription, if appropriate.
Dermal Fillers in Massachusetts
Juvéderm and Restylane Treatments
Facial rejuvenation. Without a face lift.
Are you ready to rejuvenate your face? We have excellent news for you. A face lift is not your only option.
As part of our world-class concierge health services at Hormonally Balanced, we’re proud to offer Juvéderm and Restylane, the two most popular and effective non-invasive treatments of their type. We understand how important your youthful appearance is to your overall health and well-being, and we’re ready to support your health in any way possible.
And we listen. That’s why we take injectable aesthetics seriously. We know injectables are a serious medical procedure — and we know the effect they can have on your health and well-being.
Subtle? Dramatic? It’s up to you.
With dermal fillers like Juvéderm and Restylane, you’re in control of your look. Do you want to make a dramatic change in your appearance? Or is the subtle tweak more your style? You decide. And we’ll help you achieve it.
It’s all thanks to the science behind hyaluronic acid.
The remarkable natural qualities of hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is a natural molecule that occurs in your body. It’s technically a carbohydrate that attracts moisture — and hangs on to it. One molecule can hold 1,000 times its own weight in moisture. That remarkable ability means hyaluronic acid can help keep your skin soft and moisturized — from the inside out. And because it’s a naturally occurring substance, you won’t have any adverse reactions to it.
Restylane and Juvéderm both use hyaluronic acid to help your skin look plump and full. Scientists have developed different types of dermal fillers to create natural results no matter what you’re trying to accomplish. Different formulations of Restylane and Juvéderm can plump your lips, create a lifted or bouncy look to your skin, continue to attract moisture, and fill in wrinkles seamlessly.
At Hormonally Balanced, we choose our dermal fillers carefully and precisely depending on the results you want. All the dermal fillers we offer are FDA-approved.
What dermal fillers can do for you
With age, your skin loses the flexibility and elasticity that it once had. Fine lines and wrinkles start to form. And your skin grows looser, starting to sag here and there.
Dermal fillers put an end to these signs of aging. They restore the fullness that your face once had. They fill in the crevices formed by wrinkles to return youthfulness to your face. They boost your well-being by helping you feel young and healthy again.
Fillers are for everyone
Juvéderm and Restylane have proven themselves safe and effective all around the world with more than 165 million combined treatments — and counting! These fillers work on all skin types and all skin colors, eradicating wrinkles and correcting facial sagging with no surgery needed. When you add our expertise to the mix, you can finally get the look you’ve been wanting.
Juvéderm — An end to fine lines and wrinkles
Juvéderm is specially designed to fill in the fine lines that turn into wrinkles over time. Packed with hyaluronic acid, it’s ideal for adding volume and fullness to your cheeks and lips. Its smooth texture lets it slip into tight corners of your face to address the tiniest of lines.
Specific formulations of Juvéderm are intended for specific uses, and our skilled medical technicians know exactly which ones to choose for the effects you want to achieve. You’ll choose between:
- Juvéderm Ultra — This injectable gel increases volume and corrects wrinkles around your smile lines, lasting up to a year. It’s also ideal for lip plumping and for treatment of fine lines under your eyes.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus — A thick, voluminous dermal filler, Juvéderm Ultra Plus is the treatment of choice for deeper wrinkles, including marionette lines (those lines running down from the corners of your mouth). It’s also ideal for lip plumping, adding volume to your cheeks, and rejuvenating the tops of your hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma — As you can guess from its name, Voluma is the Juvéderm formulation used to add volume to areas such as your cheekbones, as well as the nasolabial folds (the lines running from your nose to the corner of your mouth) and any marionette lines. In some cases, its results last as long as 2 years.
- Juvéderm Volbella — Designed specifically for your lips, this smooth injectable filler smooths out any smoker’s lines or other visible creases and boosts overall volume with pleasing symmetry. Its soft consistency makes your lips feel natural and smooth.
- Juvéderm Vollure — This hyaluronic acid-based filler slips right into the laugh lines around your nose and mouth in a subtle way that makes you look natural and relaxed.
Restylane — Facial contouring for health and beauty
Why do we use different types of dermal fillers at Hormonally Balanced? Because they achieve different results. Where Juvéderm’s smoothness helps it to excel at slipping into tight facial areas, Restylane brings you greater volume and cohesion for those areas where you want to fill in hollows and improve facial contours.
Restylane is ideal for use on your lips, your cheeks, and the backs of your hands. Our medical experts choose the right type of Restylane carefully:
- Restylane Lyft — This multi-purpose dermal filler adds volume to areas where skin has started to sag, including cheeks and your jawline. Restylane Lyft restores sharp cheek definition, softens smile lines around your nose and mouth, and treats wrinkles on the backs of your hands.
- Restylane Eyelight — Look more refreshed when you fill in those underage hollows with this specially designed filler.
- Restylane Defyne and Restylane Refyne — These specialized dermal fillers do a superb job of softening and eliminating nasolabial and marionette lines around your nose and mouth. Restylane Defyne is also the filler of choice for enhancing a retruding chin to create a balanced profile.
- Restylane Kysse — Looking for a defined lip shape and more fullness in your lips? Restylane Kysse is here to help.
- Restylane Silk — Finish off the beautiful look of your lips with this refined filler that takes care of those tiny lines around your mouth, softening them while enhancing your lip line.
Read What other Boston area Women are Saying
I would highly recommend to all women going through hormonal changes. Since starting their Hormone Replacement therapy I feel like my younger self. The staff is very welcoming and answer all my questions made me feel at ease immediately.Jen H.
Absolutely love everything about this place! For the first time in years I feel heard about the issues that come with aging and how your hormones affect you. As a 50 year old woman who wants to live my life to the fullest, I can honestly say that these women have given me my confidence, my sanity and my body back. They understand women! You won’t be disappointed!Kristin P.
A friend suggested that I get my hormones checked since I was gaining weight, couldn't sleep, no energy, and felt extremely hot at night, so I booked an appointment at hormonally balanced and now I am starting to feel like myself again thanks to bio identical hormones and this clinic! I love that the staff is all women, I felt like I was listened too, and my symptoms were validated, all the staff genuinely care.Alexis J.
FAQ about Injectable Aesthetics
You can count on fillers to last for about 6 months — and in some cases, their effects remain for a full year or longer. In areas of the face that are more prone to movement (such as the lips), fillers will tend to last toward the lower end of the range. In this case, adding Botox to the treatment may extend the life of the dermal fillers.
This non-invasive treatment is quick and simple. You can count on your entire treatment to take 30 minutes or less, so it’s easy to fit into your schedule. No downtime is required after the procedure, so you can get on with your day.
Our medical professionals start by learning exactly what results you want to achieve, so we can choose the best fillers to use. We apply a numbing cream to your skin (in addition to the local anesthetic that most fillers contain). That helps to minimize any discomfort. The needle used is ultra fine, and we apply it with extreme precision.
You’ll be able to see results right away — and you’ll keep seeing them. You’ll walk away from your appointment already looking fresher and younger, and you’ll continue to see the effects taking shape before your eyes for a few days.